What to bring with you when collecting your vehicle
- UK licence holders must remember driving license + DVLA code obtained via https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
- A credit or debit card in the hirer name.(we do not accept pre paid cards, american express, visa electron, maestro or cash)
- Two proofs of address e.g. a utility bill or bank statement(dated within the last 3 months)
- Non UK licence holders must produce your drivers licnece, passport and if you live in the UK, then a recent utility bill or bank statement. If you are visiting the UK then you will need to produce your return flight/ferry/tunnel or eurostar ticket.
- Please read our information page to see age and licence requirements.
- You must have no major convictions on the license.